From private house hire to country house wedding hire, if you want exclusivity on your wedding day, what should you expect?
Exclusive use wedding venue hire should guarantee you complete privacy for the duration of your wedding. You would expect sole occupancy for you and your guests during your stay at the wedding venue. It would also include the grounds, catering, parking accommodation, the staff and anything else that you require. Sole occupancy should apply for a full 24 hours, or longer depending on your requirements.
11 benefits of exclusive use wedding venue hire?
- Unlike a hotel, or traditional wedding venue, you’re free to do things your way.
- Make use of your very own wedding co-ordinator who will help you plan the finer details of your wedding celebration and be there on the day to oversee things.
- Extend the length of your wedding celebration for one, two, three or even four nights.
- Arrive at the venue and relax with friends and family in the lead up to the big day.
- The quote you receive should include everything from venue hire to food & drink, bedrooms, service, VAT and more, so you would not expect to be charged any hidden extras.
- Plan your wedding menu with the catering team and know that they are happy to bespoke and tailor your requirements exactly as you wish.
- A totally private affair, know that the only people you will see at your wedding will be your guests.
- Luxuriate in the venue’s accommodation – the bridal party will not need to travel anywhere at the end of the night, so you can really let your hair down.
- Make use of the venue and grounds for your wedding ceremony and photographs.
- All staff should be included in your exclusive use venue hire, attending to your every need throughout your stay.
- Enjoy a relaxed breakfast with your guests the following morning.
Is Exclusive Use Wedding Venue Hire right for you?
If you are considering hiring an exclusive use wedding venue you should make an appointment to view. Staff will be happy to explain how the venue works and what the venue has to offer. Focus on their terms of service, accommodation, catering and your overall exclusive hire.
A wedding venue that offers exclusivity.
Baddow Park House, the luxury wedding venue in Essex knows a thing or two about exclusive use hire. We love that it gives couples who marry at our bespoke country retreat complete peace of mind on their wedding day. Additionally, they are provided with a private wedding venue which becomes their very own beautiful country house for the duration of the celebrations. It allows them a sublime and relaxing environment in which to host the most exciting day of their lives.
Kirstie and Andy
Mrs & Mrs B
Nick & Lorna Bastian
Find out why this rural wedding venue in Essex is looking forward to the future after lockdown.It was just a year ago that Baddow Park House, a large...
What is the magic ingredient that enables you to create a truly unique wedding venue?Previously we have talked about ‘how to find the best wedding...
Set in rolling parkland, the beauty of your surroundings is perfectly complemented by gourmet food and discreet service. Discover your ultimate luxury...
Sunday is normally a very busy day at the House. Usually couples would have come along for a private viewing and to see how we could host their perfect wedding...
What makes a weekend wedding so special? Kelly Sinnott, wedding planner at Baddow Park House explains why more couples are looking for a luxury wedding...
The team at Baddow Park House Wedding Venue Essex are delighted to announce being shortlisted for illustrious Essex Wedding Awards 2020. Baddow Park House...