From private house hire to country house wedding hire, if you want exclusivity on your wedding day, what should you expect?
Exclusive use wedding venue hire should guarantee you complete privacy for the duration of your wedding. This means that you would expect sole occupancy for you and your guests during your stay at the wedding venue, including the grounds, catering, parking accommodation, the staff and anything else that you require, for a full 24 hours, or longer depending on your requirements.
11 benefits of exclusive use wedding venue hire?
- Unlike a hotel, or traditional wedding venue, you’re free to do things your way.
- Make use of your very own wedding co-ordinator who will help you plan the finer details of your wedding celebration and be there on the day to oversee things.
- Extend the length of your wedding celebration for one, two, three or even four nights.
- Arrive at the venue and relax with friends and family in the lead up to the big day.
- The quote you receive should include everything from venue hire to food & drink, bedrooms, service, VAT and more, so you would not expect to be charged any hidden extras.
- Plan your wedding menu with the catering team and know that they are happy to bespoke and tailor your requirements exactly as you wish.
- A totally private affair, know that the only people you will see at your wedding will be your guests.
- Luxuriate in the venue’s accommodation – the bridal party will not need to travel anywhere at the end of the night, so you can really let your hair down.
- Make use of the venue and grounds for your wedding ceremony and photographs.
- All staff should be included in your exclusive use venue hire, attending to your every need throughout your stay.
- Enjoy a relaxed breakfast with your guests the following morning.
Is Exclusive Use Wedding Venue Hire right for you?
We recommend that if you are considering hiring an exclusive use wedding venue that you first of all make an appointment to view. Staff should be happy to explain how the venue works and what the venue has to offer in terms of service, accommodation, catering and your overall exclusive hire.
A wedding venue that offers exclusivity.
Baddow Park House, the luxury and exclusive wedding venue in Essex knows a thing or two about exclusive use hire. We love that it gives couples who marry at our bespoke country retreat complete peace of mind on their wedding day. The addition of being provided with a private wedding venue which becomes their very own beautiful country house for the duration of the celebrations, allows them a sublime and relaxing environment in which to host the most exciting day of their lives.
What a magical wedding day we had at Baddow Park House, every single detail was perfect. From initial viewing to booking to pre-wedding preparation, you were all so helpful and supportive, nothing was too much trouble and no questions were left unanswered. The house is beautifully kept and the grounds exquisite, the atmosphere was lovely. Baddow Park is a truly beautiful place to get married.
Kirstie and Andy
We want to thank you sincerely for making our wedding day so special. Everyone thought the organisation was excellent and everything went so smoothly. Baddow Park is a beautiful place to hold an intimate wedding, the house and the gardens are just delightful. Everyone there said what a lovely venue it was. We had the most beautiful wedding and we are very grateful.
Mrs & Mrs B
From the moment we saw Baddow Park for the first time we knew this was exactly where we wanted to have our wedding reception. Combining beautiful grounds with the ability for us to personalise our day this was our perfect venue. We truly could not have asked for a better day and for all at Baddow Park House together with their suppliers who helped make the magic happen.
Nick & Lorna Bastian
The team at Baddow Park House Wedding Venue Essex are delighted to announce being shortlisted for illustrious Essex Wedding Awards 2020. Baddow...
A private wedding can indicate a small intimate gathering but a private wedding venue means that the setting you have hired is exclusive to you.A...
Not all wedding venues are created equal, so what makes the best wedding venue? First Impressions Count Choosing a premier wedding venue begins on...