From private house hire to country house wedding hire, if you want exclusivity on your wedding day, what should you expect?
Exclusive use wedding venue hire should guarantee you complete privacy for the duration of your wedding. This means that you would expect sole occupancy for you and your guests during your stay at the wedding venue, including the grounds, catering, parking accommodation, the staff and anything else that you require, for a full 24 hours, or longer depending on your requirements.
What are the benefits of exclusive wedding venue hire?
- Unlike a hotel, or traditional wedding venue, you’re free to do things your way.
- Make use of your very own wedding co-ordinator who will help you plan the finer details of your wedding celebration and be there on the day to oversee things.
- Extend the length of your wedding celebration for one, two, three or even four nights.
- Arrive at the venue and relax with friends and family in the lead up to the big day.
- The quote you receive should include everything from venue hire to food & drink, bedrooms, service, VAT and more, so you would not expect to be charged any hidden extras.
- Plan your wedding menu with the catering team and know that they are happy to bespoke and tailor your requirements exactly as you wish.
- A totally private affair, know that the only people you will see at your wedding will be your guests.
- Luxuriate in the venue’s accommodation – the bridal party will not need to travel anywhere at the end of the night, so you can really let your hair down.
- Make use of the venue and grounds for your wedding ceremony and photographs.
- All staff should be included in your exclusive use venue hire, attending to your every need throughout your stay.
- Enjoy a relaxed breakfast with your guests the following morning.
Is Exclusive Use Wedding Venue Hire right for you?
We recommend that if you are considering hiring an exclusive use wedding venue that you first of all make an appointment to view. Staff should be happy to explain how the venue works and what the venue has to offer in terms of service, accommodation, catering and your overall exclusive hire.
A wedding venue that offers exclusivity.
Baddow Park House, the luxury and exclusive wedding venue in Essex knows a thing or two about exclusive use hire. We love that it gives couples who marry at our bespoke country retreat complete peace of mind on their wedding day. The addition of being provided with a private wedding venue which becomes their very own beautiful country house for the duration of the celebrations, allows them a sublime and relaxing environment in which to host the most exciting day of their lives.